Immigration to Chile

Post Pic
There are several ways to obtain temporary and permanent residency in Chile :
1 - Retirement
2 - Proof of permanent income (rent, bonds...)
3 - Professional Visa
4 - Investment Visa
5 - Contract Visa
6 - Student Visa

Company's lawyer believes that item 2 is the best and easiest way and after a year with the help of our company, you can convert your temporary residency to permanent and after 5 years, you can apply for Chilean passport.
In item 4 and 5, you can apply for permanent residency after 2 years and apply for Chilean passport after five years.
In item 6, after finishing high school or university degree (minimum 2 years) you can apply for permanent residency and Chilean passport after five years (overall).
It should be noted that the most important factor of disqualified immigration cases is providing incomplete, wrong and uncertified documents. Chilean Immigration Office will reject incomplete applications without any feedback and all the documents should be prepared and translated again to apply for the second time.
Under the laws of Chile, if your immigration case is denied twice, you will not be able to apply again. That is why we suggest you to submit your case perfectly through an experienced lawyer in Chile.

MYC - Chile